Martini Time

Martini Time

December 8, 2013

Mischievous Monday is BACK!

Okay guys... calm down... take a deep breath and then LET IT ALL OUT!

Let's share those awesomely hilarious stories of our adorably devious little guys and gals!

That's right... it's time for Mischievous Monday!!

Don't forget to grab a button!

Mischievous Mondays




Meet your Host
Southern Mess Moms
newbutton2
and your Co-Hosts:
Mommy Needs A Martini!

A Boy, A Girl, and the Marine Corps
Facebook/Twitter




My Mischievous Monday submission comes from... ME! My big, fat, ugly Elf on the Shelf FAIL is linked below but here is a picture to give you an idea about how I ruined Christmas:
Chalk gone wrong...


Do you have a story to share but you're not a blogger? Message me on Facebook by clicking HERE and submit it! I'll share it in a future post on your behalf!









1 comment:

  1. Hahaha this made me laugh so dang hard! We don't have an Elf but I have been thinking about it...honestly I didn't "see" that in your picture until it was pointed out...but now that it has been...well I can't "unsee" it lol

    ReplyDelete

Autism Speaks Light It Up Blue